Springco Metal Coating applies E-coat, Powdercoat, Zinc Plating, & combinations of the various coatings for Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota & Honda, as well as some of the spin off companies such as Delphi, & Visteon. Springco has 20+ years of tier 1 experience and has direct shipped to the Big Three.
- E-coat over a micro-crystalline Zinc Phosphate pretreatment on Ford exhaust hangers. Threads have been masked to prevent paint from building on the threads.
- E-coat over trivalent Zinc Plating on GM SUV tailgate window hinge brackets.
- E-coat over a micro-crystalline Zinc Phosphate pretreatment on Ford E-coat on GM spare tire brackets.
- Polyester Powder over Zinc Phosphate & E-coat on Chrysler tow hook.
Springco Metal Coating applies Zinc Phosphate & Oil as well as Trivalent Yellow & Clear Zinc Dichromate for the fastener industry. We have the ability to Hydrogen embrittlement relief bake parts, if parts are hardened and require that additional process.
- Heavy Bolts processed with the Zinc Phosphate & oil process. Thread covers can be reapplied to the parts to protect threads from damage. Springco can do both Rack and Barrel processing.
- Clear trivalent Zinc Chromate plating. These large Bolts were baked for 4 hours at 400F for Hydrogen Embrittlement relief prior to being re-racked for the Chromate portion of the process.
Springco Metal Coating provides a number of coating applications as a tier II supplier for the Commercial Truck Industry. Companies such as Freightliner, Volvo, Mack, Hino, International, & Navistar. One of the most popular finishes is a polyester powder over epoxy e-coat. Springco’s line is unique in that both finishes are applied on the same line with a single handling of the parts. Saving time and cost.
Springco Metal Coating applies E-coat & powder, E-coat, & Zinc Platings to a number of US military applications. Springco Metal Coating coats various lengths of gas pipe, meter sets, connectors and fittings for the housing market with Zinc Dichromate plating, electro-coating, as well as powder coating.
Springco Metal Coating applies E-coat & powder, E-coat, & Zinc Platings to a number of US military applications.